|Guarantee clauses of the products
The losses caused by the defaults in raw materials or workmanship of products will be guaranteed for one year since the date of leaving the factory. But the losses caused by improper use, over loading, or mistakenly installation shall not be guaranteed.
The product returned due to quality shall be replaced after confirming by company (the transportation and installation cost will be charged by the customers).
The service clauses has no other commitment but only to the products of company. No other guarantees terms indicated in it.
For example to indicates the commercialization and adaptability to some special uses and so on. The compensation is only suitable for the replacement of the situation stated in the contract. company won’t be responsible for other losses caused by accidents or relevant damages.
How to choose the proper caster wheel
Ⅰ. How to choose the proper caster wheel:
1. To calculate the loading weight: Weight of the transportation equipment, maximum loading capacity and numbers of all single wheels and caster wheels shall be needed to calculate the loading weight of all the caster wheels. Loading capability of single wheel or caster wheel can be calculated in this way:T=（E+Z）/MXN, T=Required loading capability of single wheel or caster wheels, and the number of caster wheels. E=Weight of the transportation vehicle; Z=Maximum loading capability; M=Number of the used single wheels and caster wheels; N=Safety coefficient (1.3—1.5 or so)
2. Decide the diameter of the wheels：Normally, the bigger of the diameter of the caster wheel, the easier it will be moved, the better of its loading capacity, and also can protect the floor from damage. Loaded weight and the force to drive the vehicle shall firstly be taken into consideration when choose the size of the wheel.
3. Flexibility in turning movement: The bigger the single wheel is, the easier the rotating will be. The bearing with rolling column have better loading capability, but the resistance is bigger; The single wheel can have better loading capability if installed with high quality (bearing steel) rolling balls bearing, and can also have good flexibility, easy to rotate, light, handy and move quietly.
4. Temperature: Severe cold and high temperature have obvious influence to the caster wheel. Polyester wheel can work smoothly under the circumstances of lower than zero degrees.
Ⅱ. How to choose the proper stand
1.Normally, when you choose the wheel stand shall firstly considerate the loaded weight, and environment it will be used. If it will be used in places such like supermarket, school, hospital, office building or hotel where have good flooring condition, and used mostly for light stuff (10—140kg for each caster wheel), then the electroplated wheel stand made of 2-4mm thin steel plate shall be proper. It’s light, easy to handle, quiet and beautiful. It has double line balls and single line ball’s stand according to the arrangement of the rolling balls. If move or transit a lot, double line ball’s stand shall be more proper.
2. In some places such as workshop and warehouse, the stand shall be used more often and usually used for holding heavier stuff (280kg—420kg per caster wheel), then the double lines rolling ball stand made of 5-6mm thick steel plate, and in hot forged and welded workmanship shall be more proper.
3. If the product is used in places always dealing heavy stuff, and often in long distance (350kg—1200kg for per caster wheel), such as in textile factory, automobile factory, machinery factory etc., then a stand welded with 8—12mm steel plate shall be more proper with its good pressure bearing capability, flexible movement and shock resistance functions.
Ⅲ. To choose the proper bearing
1. Cone shape bearing: Good loading capacity, move flexible;
2. Multi-roll bearing: The thermal treated multi-roll bearing have better loading capacity. Flexibility is normally.
3. Bearing with rolling balls: Made in high quality steel, the rolling balls bearing have better loading capability, suitable for places where require flexible movement, and work quietly.
4. Bearing with flat side: Suitable for high or super high loading and work in high rotating speed.
Bearing for all kinds of caster wheel